TritoFlex™ waterproofing products are the perfect fit for waterproofing foundation walls, footings, decks, and above or beneath concrete slabs on either new construction or renovation projects. Triton provides the complete waterproofing solution with our seamless synthetic rubber products that are simple and quick to install, cost-effective, and environmentally safe.
Triton engineers and manufactures liquid membranes and restoration systems that last in the harshest environments and truly add value to existing roofs. Whether it’s a small leak repair or a full restoration, our products are designed for you.
Triton specializes in seamless, watertight roof systems to restore virtually any type of existing roof. This avoids costly, disruptive, and wasteful tear-offs and results in a sustainable, life-long roof using the best waterproofing membrane in the industry. Is your roof ready to be renewed? You’ve found the right place.
ADVANTAGES OF TRITOFLEX™
- Factory Mutual (FM) tested and approved
- Class A Fire Rating
- Extremely flexible (over 1200%)
- >600 psi tensile strength
- Flexible in sub-zero temps
- Applied to any thickness…in one coat
- No seams and self-terminating
- Designed for severe hail and extreme weather
- Non-disruptive; virtually odor-free
- Roof can be sustained indefinitely
- Zero VOC’s (harmful chemicals) and water-based
- UV, ozone, salt water, and acids are not match
- Uses existing roof, increasing durability and more
Tritoflex™ line of products are the perfect fit for waterproofing nearly everything
- Concrete slabs
- Decks [wood or concrete]
- Foundations [concrete or ICF]
- Bridge decks
- Wind turbine bases
- Koi ponds & water features