- Asocret Brochure
- Application Guide Book on: Constructive Waterproofing & Restoration Works
- Assured tile installation in swimming pools and water parks
- INDUCRET-VK-Monolith – Installation of natural stone pavers in the rail vicinity and other heavy duty areas
- Planning and installation guide for tile, natural stone and screed installation
- Road and track construction – The four components of a robust road surface for heavy duty areas
Description – INDUCRET-BIS-0/2 / INDUCRET-VK-PCC-bonding agent. Mineral-based corrosion inhibitor and bonding agent
- Tested to DIN EN 1504-7.
- As a corrosion inhibitor for bare and shot-blasted metal reinforcement,
- As as a bonding agent in concrete renovation and for the INDU-Monolith system as well as INDU-Drain.
- Resistant to alkaline hydrolysis.
- Bonding agent:1.5 kg/m²/mm
- Corrosion inhibitor (twice): 1.6 kg/m²/mm